Virtual Zoom Group Yoga
Every day, more people are practicing Yoga and reaping the benefits of more energy, less stress, flexibility, strength and an a greater sense of calm and clarity.
While we use exercises to achieve this higher state of wellness, the practice of Yoga goes far beyond the physical postures. It’s a total mind-body workout that combines strengthening and stretching poses with deep breathing and meditation or relaxation.
Whether you’re connecting to the rhythm of your breath or working up to the edge of your fitness level in class, there is always something new to discover about yourself. Begin a regular practice with Kajal and allow the transformation to begin. Tap into the intelligence of your body, and unlock your full potential.
Technology is changing the way people do yoga, choose to take a Virtual Private or Group Yoga Workout in the comfort of your own home for an all-encompassing yoga experience.
Private Yoga study is great for your convenience and comfort. We’ll work together to design a program that meets your physical, emotional, mental, and spiritual goals. Whatever you hope to get out of a private yoga session, I will be with you every step of the way. We always begin our first session with quick body reading in order to best meet your physical needs, discuss your goals, and then continue your journey to your best self!
Virtual Yoga Group Session Schedule
- Mondays 5:30 pm PST – 60-Minutes All levels Sculpt Flow
- Wednesdays 5:30 pm PST – 60-Minutes All levels Vinyasa Flow
- Thursday 5:30 pm PST – 60-Minutes All levels Stretch & Restore
Bring yoga and mindfulness to your workplace and encourage your employees to live more balanced lives at work and home. Every one of us is bombarded by daily stressors from both family and the workplace. In today’s fast paced world, it is nearly impossible to eat fresh food, manage family life tasks, and maintain a calm, collected and productive head in the workplace. This is where yoga and mindfulness practices come in. Employers and employees are both seeing dramatic results when these wellness tools are utilized.
Many progressive businesses and community organizations are embracing corporate yoga programs.
- Studies show that yoga helps to reduce stress levels and promotes creativity. This is a great way to revive your staff and makes a great community building experience.
- All classes are customized to meet the needs of your employees. Classes range from no sweat gentle to active or restorative. Together we will choose the type(s) of practice most appropriate for your staff to reduce stress and increase relaxation.
Benefits Of Corporate Yoga & Mindfulness
- Reduced medical and disability costs
- Heightened employee productivity
- Increased employee morale & loyalty
- Reduced turnover
- Positive company culture
- Reduced absenteeism
- A competitive edge in hiring
- Increase efficiency, productivity & creativity
- Reduced stress from modern-day business challenges
- Increased energy levels
- Improved body image
- Greater happiness and a more positive attitude
- Increased concentration & focus under deadline
- Improved morale
- Decreased anxiety and tension
- Reduced muscle tension, back & chronic pain
Financial Benefits Of Wellness
When we are healthy, we are better able to face challenges and give our best to whatever endeavor we undertake. Yoga and mindfulness classes on site offer a low cost and innovative solution for companies wanting to reduce health care expenses, relieve workplace stress and promote employee wellbeing. The performance of a corporation depends on the performance of its key assets – Employees.
Studies show that healthy employees are more productive and more cost effective.
- Recent research indicates that companies who offer yoga and wellness programs to their employees reduce their annual health insurance premiums, and thereby improve their bottom line.
- According to a recent study on worksite health programs, corporations realized $3-$6 savings for every $1 invested in wellness programs.
- The same study showed more than a 25% average reduction in healthcare costs for well-designed programs (American Journal of Health Promotion).
How It Works
- Every session is customized for your workplace.
- Classes can be between 30-60 minutes.
I offer a range of practices, from gentle and meditative to therapeutic or active. Together we will determine the most appropriate offerings for your staff.
- Active (Power/ Vinyasa Yoga/ Sculpt)
- No sweat (Deep stretch/ Restorative Yoga)
- Beginners workshops
- Desk-side yoga
- Headache and back-relief
- Meditation and breathing
I provide a heart centered approach to mind-body wellness for adults. I strive to assist my students in self-discovery, allowing for growth within their current capabilities and setting them up for success not only in their pursuit of yoga but in their daily lives.